How to Download Website for Offline Access
Our life has become incomplete without using smartphones, laptops and other electronic devices. The Internet is the main purpose we use these devices. Sometimes we need to access some websites, if there is internet access then there no problem at all. But what if we need to access websites when there is no internet connectivity?
The simple solution is to download website for offline access. Yes, we can download all the content of the website to your laptop or desktop just by using some applications.
Below are the steps to be followed to download a website for offline access. Here we are showing 5 different applications to download a website.
#1 Download a Website Using HTTrack
HTTrack is an application which allows you to download a website for offline access.
- First download the application from their official website – HTTrack and install it.
- Now open the application
- Click on Next, then it will ask to enter the project name, project category and the destination to download the website. Enter the details and click on Next.
- Now it asks to enter the URL of the website to download. Enter the URL of the website and click on Next.
- In the next page click on Then the application will start downloading the website.
- After the download completes, go to the saved path. There you can find all the files of the website. You can browse it offline. Here index page will be the home page of the website.
#2 Download Website Using Cyotek WebCopy
- First download and install Cyotek WebCopyfrom here – Cyotek WebCopy and launch the application.
- After launching the application it asks to enter the URL of the website and the destination folder to save the website. Enter the details.
- Now click on Copy Website option in the menu bar and wait until the downloading finishes.
- Go to the destination folder and open the website which you have downloaded. The htmlor index.php will be the home page of the website.
#3 Download Website Using PageNest
- Download the application from here – PageNest
- Install PageNest and open the application.
- Enter the URL of the website to download.
- Now click on Download, then it asks you to enter the credentials such as name of the site, destination to save the website. Enter the details and click on OK.
- Now the download process starts and wait until the download completes.
- After completion of download go to the destination folder and open the index file. You can now access the website offline even without internet connection.
#4 Download Website Using Offline Downloader
Offline Downloader is an application which downloads the content of the website. It is the paid application although it provides 30 day free trial version. It downloads the website exactly what you want like including or excluding some pages, file type, etc.
- First download Offline Downloader from here – Offline Downloader and install it.
- After that launch the application.
- Enter the URL of the website, select the file type from the left panel and click on Extract.
- Now the file will be downloaded in the destination folder. Now enjoy the web content offline.
#5 Download Website Using Web2Disk
Web2Disk is one of the best tools to download the website. Download from here – Web2Disk
First install the application and open it. Just enter the URL of the website and destination folder. Now click on Go, then the download starts. You can now access the website offline.
These are some of the tools we recommend to download the website for offline access. We can download any website we want and can browse offline. These website downloaders are very useful for us as the internet has become a part of our life. These tools saves us when we need to access the websites wherever and whenever we want without internet connectivity.